Saturday, May 10, 2014

Spring Jewelry

Now that Spring is in full force, it's time for some bright and fun colors! Any statement necklace can spruce up any outfit. It can be dressed up or down, like wearing one casually with a t-shirt and jeans or dressing it up by wearing it with a dress to go out for a nice dinner. 

In Texas, I came across a store called "Charming Charlie," which is a huge accessories stores, equipped from jewelry to scarves and purses to shoes. I thought this was only a local store but it's actually a chain across the nation and there is even one an hour from me! Their sale section is amazing so I sort of went crazy and bought a bunch of statement necklaces and jewelry because it was too good of a deal to pass up. Statement necklaces are such a staple in a jewelry collection and I thought they would be a great addition to my business casual outfits when I intern this summer in San Francisco. Also, I had such fun taking these photos for this post!
                                      
This is not from Charming Charlie, my boyfriend wanted me to take a picture of his Pebble Steel and CRK Insingo Knife

No comments:

Post a Comment